I present a plethora of screen captures from each of the promos The Beatles filmed on November 23, 1965. Although heavily edited versions of these appear in the Anthology, I chose to use other sources of the complete clips for these captures. Beginning in the afternoon and extending into the evening, the lads filmed the following promos:
- Two versions of "Day Tripper" to start
- Three versions of "We Can Work It Out"
- A third version of "Day Tripper"
- "Help!" (the strange clip with the umbrella, beam and fake snow)
- Two versions of "I Feel Fine" (which includes the unusual "exercise equipment" themed promo and the "fish and chips" version, filmed as The Beatles had their lunch. Only John attempts to mime the words.)